Development, creation and studying of functional materials with enhanced properties, including electrical and thermal conductivity, strength and durability. These materials are then implemented in the most advanced micro-, nano- and optoelectronic equipment
Areas of work of scientific groups:
- The wide band-gap semiconductor materials for power electronics and optoelectronics.
- Substrates based on gallium oxide single crystals.
- New nanostructured metallic materials with high electric conductivity and improved strength characteristics.
- Physical mechanisms of structure formation, plastic deformation and stress relaxation in composite nanostructures and bulk nanomaterials.
- Photovoltaics. Plasmonic effects in nanostructured materials.
- Development of technology of materials with extremely low coercivity, magnetic anisotropy, and high saturation magnetization.